I am available to conduct workshops for:
* Managing your Child's Anxiety
- Parents will learn to encourage and support their children to reduce anxiety and manage stressful
social and academic situations
* Effective Parenting
- Parents will rebuild positive relationships with their children and increase effectiveness of reward and
* Behavior Management in the Classroom
- Teachers will learn effective systems for rewarding children to increase the behaviors they want to
increase and discipline children to decrease disruptive and maladaptive behavior
- Strategies for creatively adapting general education lessons for children with a wide variety
of strengths as well as learning disabilities
I conduct school-based consultations for children with anxiety disorders, depression, ADHD, oppositional defiant disorders and school refusal. I work collaboratively with administration, faculty, staff and parents to create a comprehensive treatment plan across home and school settings. I often conduct a functional behavior analysis (FBA)
See my Contact Information page to reach me and schedule a workshop or consultation.
Follow me on Twitter @DrDanPsych. Below is a sample.